CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September is Off to a Great Start


Weston started Kids Day Out on Wednesday.  He will be going once a week from 9:15-3.  We thought this would be a great way because he can play with kids his age and he misses his best playmate, Macie.  So when I was getting him ready I told him it was his first day of school.  His response in his sweet Weston voice was "I don't want go to school.  I want to play by myself.  Play pretend."  That made me nervous; however, he had a great day. He did cry at nap time, I think, because he was confused as to why he was napping there.  He told me afterwards that he wanted to go to church with me.  So maybe he thought it was Sunday school.  I took him for a cupcake and he kept saying, "You're my pavorite(favorite) Mommy," and "I was sad.  I happy now."
So let me explain...he thinks that he eats enough dinner and grows enough he can go down the big water slides at The J and the Chesterfield pool.  They are very strict about being 48 inches.  Weston doesn't understand this rule since he was able to go down the slides at Splash Kingdom.
He is giving me his sad face...because he wants to stay home.  He did want his backpack buckled across his chest.


I love this little guy so much.  My house was super quiet today without him here.  I am glad that he is only going one day a week.  That's about all I can handle for now especially since Macie is at school 5 days.

 I was trying to show Weston where his cubby was and the bathroom was at and I turned around to find his stuff on the ground and him already playing.  That was easy.  He hardly noticed me kissing him good-bye.


My parents came in for Labor Day weekend which was super fun and relaxing.  We didn't do a whole lot except visit and watch/play with the kids; however, the time still went too fast.  It sure felt great having them here.  We sort of feel like we have to go through a detox after being with family because we realize we are here and they are there and it isn't that close.  However, we are glad we are living here and we ALWAYS look forward to the next time we are together again.

 Miss Kinsley loved pulling up on Nonnie.
Talking after golf

 We were able to watch Texas Tech which was a shock and a fun surprise.  It was great seeing our Raiders and commercials from Lubbock.
Macie was "driving the bus to school" with her dress in her panties so it wouldn't get caught.  Macie and Weston played for a good hour where he would go home to sleep, wake up, get on the bus, and go to school.  They had so much fun.

This can't be comfortable...

OR THIS!
This boy needs a gun holder and a tool belt.


Kinsley is 9 months old and about the happiest baby I know.  She is loving life, milk, food, putting things in her mouth, and PULLING UP!  Kinsley is one determined girl!  She started pulling up and the next thing I know she is at the stairs trying to get that knee on the first step.  Today she had her legs straight like when standing but still had her arms on the ground.  HOLD ON LITTLE LADY...you can not walk until you are one!

 YUMMY!


 When Kinsley is getting her diaper changed, she is turning over as quickly as possible to get back to playing.  She is a girl on the loose. Her mirror is one of her favorite toys.
 

 Because I put Kinsley in the box to push around, Weston insisted that he "was wittle" so he could be pushed around.  It is so funny because he is always telling us "I big," or "I big kid."

 Well if yo can pull up, you might as well start helping Weston and Macie with their dishwasher chores.

 Peek-a-Boo
This is Kinsley's favorite dinner game when she is full.  She starts covering her face and gets a big quick out of it.

 This picture says a lot.  First, Weston has tortillas in the bucket.  He loves tortillas and wants one daily.  He was carrying them around and giving them to the dogs.  He wasn't too impressed when Sebastian jumped up and got his finger.  Secondly, "the Pushions" (cushions) come off daily.  They become the bed or the tents. We play like we are asleep for about 5 seconds and then we are up to hunt, golf, or go to the Jump Place (what we called the trampoline park in Keller) which is our trampoline in the basement.  While we are playing we also celebrate everyone's birthday and he wraps presents in the blue cup here.  Third, he is in his undies.  Once we are home from The J, going to Wal-mart, or getting Macie on the bus, his clothes come off as fast as lightening.  This seems to be our daily routine while Kinsley is taking her morning nap.



 Macie started ballet this week and was pretty excited about it!  I hope she loves it.  She is in a class of only 5 girls so I am hoping they get lots of extra attention.




0 comments: