CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Papaw and Grammy Come to Town

Papaw and Grammy came for a visit and we are glad to have them here.  We hope they enjoyed themselves as much as we enjoyed them.  When Macie got off the bus on Monday, she had no idea they were going to be here.  She was excited and surprised; however, she wasn't feeling so hot.  The 2nd round of strep got a hold of that poor girl.  I do think she was glad to have a movie day and spend some time with Grammy and Papaw.  It was a little different having family here knowing that Macie had to go to school and she couldn't just skip(sometimes I still feel like I am getting used to her being gone all day).  And on the note of her being gone...I didn't take any pictures of her with Grammy and Papaw.  Anyway, I think Weston enjoyed all the extra attention.  We did take Grammy to one of our favorite parks one day and another day we hit golf balls and played a round of putt putt.  I think I might have won this round of putt putt since last time I got smoked.   After family leaves, we once again realize that we are pretty far away and it makes Zack and me homesick. However, Thanksgiving is pretty much around the corner and we are looking forward to breathing in the Texas air and seeing all the things that are just familiar to us. 


 How cute is this outfit???...and the girl wearing it!!!


 The bucket of balls went pretty fast and the golfers had a good time.



A Selfie on the Carousel...Kinsley's first time to ride

0 comments: