CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

10 Months

This ray of sunshine is ours to love!  It is hard to believe that Kinsley is already 10 months old.  How is it possible that 1 Years Old is so close.  Kinsley is clapping, standing for a couple of seconds at a time, and determined to put everything in her mouth!  Kinsley loves to be around Macie and Weston, and they seem the best at getting a belly laugh out of her.  She definitely has a Momma attachment and cries when I leave her at the gym daycare or in the nursery.  Her favorite word is "UH-Oh" and today it sounded like she was saying "Crash" each time she knocked over the blocks.  I tried to recorded it to have proof but wasn't successful.  


Kinsley seems to stick that tongue out.
Guilty!


Kinsley is wearing her sister's dress and doing what her sister used to always do!!!
If Mom doesn't give me a snack, I know where to find one.

I have a very determined girl.




How lucky am I?
Her favorite "I just stopped crawling" position.

I tried to get a good 10 month picture but Kinsley is too busy to stop and pose.




0 comments: