CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall

 I absolutely love the trees in the fall.  God is good.






We ordered some basket and got 2 more boxes and yes, they have been a favorite daily toy since we received them two weeks ago.  Kinsley has joined her brother and sister for their love of the boxes.






Say NO to DRUGS and say yes to crazy hair day.  Macie was thrilled to have glittery, pink hair.



Weston was pretty excited about his climbing trick.  Kinsley was impressed too and I even caught her on the bottom of the the outside of the first step.  We have climbers in this family.



Pinterest had two cute little boys with pumpkin bottoms so I thought I can do this.  To paint a bottom and blow on it to get it dry as fast as possible while keeping Kinsley still is not the easiest task.  Zack had also just mowed the wet grass so one bottom in the grass made the clean pumpkin not so clean.  However, it was fun taking the pictures and I am sure one day Kinsley will be quite impressed.



 (again the climber)
The freshly pained pumpkin...nice and clean



I was beyond thrilled to spend a Friday with Macie on a field trip while Zack worked from home/watched the kids.  It was a joy to spend time with just her and to watch her interact with her friends.   The pumpkin patch was really neat.  It had several hay mazes that were pitch black, great swings and slides, and a zip line.


 As soon as we got in the wagon for the hay ride, Macie told Mrs. Busch with all seriousness that she was allergic to hay.  She has never forgotten playing in the hay two years ago at a pumpkin patch and then getting sick right afterwords.  Plus, she likes to say she is allergic because her friend has an allergy to ants and bees.  Anyway,  Mrs. Busch with much concern asked me immediately about "Macie's allergy."  I laughed while telling her that Macie was fine.

 Here was a sweet moment where Kinsley just cuddled with Weston.


We went to Grant's Farm last weekend for a client event for Zack.  These client events are pretty fun for us because we are getting to do neat things.  The kids are loving it.  We had a great time and the weather was beautiful.  Here are some of the highlights...
 Feeding the camels


 We spent the most time with the birds.  These birds were not afraid of anyone and would just climb all over us.  Weston absolutely loved it and they loved him.  Macie didn't like it and I can honestly say I wasn't loving the bird climbing on my head either.  However, we stayed in there for a long time and laughed the whole time
















 We also had a birthday party at another pumpkin patch with our neighborhood friends.  The kids went through blow up bounce houses, had their faces painted, went on a tractor ride, decorated pumpkins and just had a great time.
 Here is Weston when he spotted the scary guy.
 





Weston, Kinsley and I were playing in his room the other day.  I ran to grab a tissue to wipe his nose.  I shut the door behind me so she would crawl out and fall down the stairs.  As I reentered, I was impressed to find her climbing on the bed.  I thought I was leaving her in a safe place not even thinking she would climb up.  You would think I would have learned my lesson by now after her climbing up all the stairs twice and giggling the whole time.


One super sweet thing about Kinsley is she is always loving on a baby or bear.  Macie likes to put them in her bed, too.  I don't remember Macie being that interested with dolls at Kinsley's age.


Here's a little more box play.  No Christmas presents this year!


 Kinsley was taking a break while crawling out.  I also like this picture because Macie's top teeth are just hanging on...


Our little Kinsley is 11 months old and as I always say, "SHE IS A JOY!"  




Here is proof that she is a climber again

!









0 comments: