CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Surprise! Happy Birthday!

 Surprise!  Happy Early Birthday, Macie!  WE decided to throw Macie a birthday a party early this year.  On the treadmill a few weeks ago, I started thinking about all the things that would come with a move.  One of the things Macie talks so much about are the details of her birthday.  She even mentioned wanting a party where people jumped out and said, "Surprise."  Knowing that we wouldn't be here in this house on her birthday broke my heart because I didn't know how she would be able to have all her sweet little friends at her party!    So I am so thankful that she was able to spend a few hours with some sweet little girls.  It was such a fun time and I honestly loved every moment too!  She had a blast!  She said, "This is the best birthday ever!"  I saw her biggest and prettiest smiles the whole time and after the party too! When she got in bed Saturday night she said, "That birthday party wore me out!"  WHAT A PERFECT DAY!
Daddy took Macie and Weston to IHop on a date while Nonnie and I prepared for the party.  We told Macie a week ago that her Daddy was taking her on a special date when he got home.  She was thrilled. Saturday was the fastest she has ever gotten dressed.


Princess Tiaras being made!
It was so fun to listen to the girls conversations while decorating their tiaras.  They commented on it being only girls besides They also talked about it being just girls and no mommies!  I think the girls were able to just be girls and enjoy one another.
They were each creative with their crowns.
Turn the Frog into a Prince with a Kiss

Magical Wands kept the balloons in the air
Who doesn't love a pinata.

All the girls wanted a flower.  I thought we would have a lot of cake left over but most girls had to pieces.  Why now?  It's a surprise party!


One of my favorite things I saw Macie do was hug each girl after she opened the presenst from them.  She was so excited to receive her new things.  Present time is always wild because every one is anxious for you to open the present they brought.  It is always crazy fun!  Weston wanted to open presents too!


0 comments: