CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween

 Trick or Treat...that we did and the kids may have cavities after all the candy the received.  Weston may be in the biggest trouble because every time I looked at him and was reaching for another sucker.  We were so glad to have Daddy home just in time to walk out the door to trick or treat.  Macie and Zack went ahead of Weston and me because he was a little slower. I am glad though that they got to together and with Macie's friends.  Weston went with his two friends, Myka and Walker.
 Macie was supposed to have her last day of school on Thursday but got sick Wednesday night so we stayed home.  She said, "I have a great idea.  We will have a craft day."  So we did and it was a lot of fun.  I think they both enjoyed their time.  The bathtub was covered in paint after we were all finished which is a definite sign of a good time.
 Weston was making a marshmallow ghost but did more eating that sticking marshmallows on his paper.

Macie made bats.

 Pumpkins

 Batgirl and Batman here to say the world.
 I had two kids screaming with excitement when the garage door opened and they knew their daddy was home.  They ran out the door in delight.  They sure have missed not having him home during the week.  
 Here are a few of the neighbors that made it down for a quick picture before we were off for candy.
 Weston does love Myka.  I think she is his first crush.


 At this point here, we met up with several of our other neighborhood friends.  I will admit I teared up thinking what a great block we have.  Kids galore!  
SUCCESS!


My sweet neighbors had me a baby shower on Monday night and I wasn't expecting it.  They surprised me with fun gifts and yummy food.  The kids had so much fun!  A BIG THANKS all these people that have made me feel so special.  I am so glad we get to have Kinsley here so I can show her off to my friends/neighbors that love her too!
 36 Weeks
WE ARE WAITING ON YOU....... 
(pic by the other photographer in the family, Macie.)




0 comments: