CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ballet Recital

This past Wednesday was the "Parents Observation" at ballet.  This worked out perfectly for Macie because it was her last ballet class as well.  She considered it her recital; however, she wanted to know where their fancy costumes were at that their teacher has talked about.  I was very glad to watch her dance.  I think she enjoys ballet/tap but I also think she had in her mind they would do a lot more dancing around like she does at home rather than practicing steps or certain ballet moves.

 Macie was so happy to have Weston and me there.  She kept turning and waving and even gave me a kiss.  Weston watched very closely as the girls practiced.




 Weston started getting bored once they switched from tap to ballet.  He wanted to put Macie's shoes on.  He started climbing on the poles and telling me to "watch this."  Good think we had some snacks to keep him busy the last 20 minutes.
 All those little tap shoes sure can make some noise.

 "Sisters"  They call each other sister rather than by their names.

Macie and Hayden got to spend the day together on Tuesday.  
We finished getting out all of the baby things that we need.  I knew without a doubt Weston would watch to try everything out.  Macie liked putting her babies in the bouncy too!
I just love this little guy so much.  He is enjoying a favorite snack, yogurt.  One of my favorite things he says right now is "thank you, your welcome" all in the same breath.  It makes me laugh every time!


0 comments: