CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 22, 2013

My Birthday

I celebrated another birthday!  Thinking back to when I was little I thought 30 was old.  Now I am 34.  I am almost in my MID 30s!  Time flies.  I had a wonderful birthday.  We had a girls' day while Dad and Weston went golfing.  We had pedicures which were amazing.  It was Macie's first time and she was very excited about the experience. I loved watching her as the lady scrubbed her feet, had the chair massage her, and watch intently as the lady painted her toes. We enjoyed lunch and found some good deals shopping. We SHOPPED until we dropped.  Macie really did drop.  Once we were in the car, she was out and didn't wake up while we loaded my car to head back to Keller. I loved spending time with two of my most favorite people.  My heart was filled with such love for my dad because he took Weston for the whole day.(We couldn't have had a girls day with Weston. HE would have been bored in about 5 minutes.) They were going to just putt but the course was open so they ended up playing 9 holes.  Pappy and Weston had a great time.  I loved hearing the stories and will upload some pictures once I get them from my Dad. Yes, my dad took pictures because I begged him to capture the moment. Oh and then on Saturday Weston saw golf on TV so he sat and watched it. He kept saying Pappy and Golf.  Once we got home, Zack got back from a work trip.  He surprised me with a Kitchen Aid REAL MIXER!  I have always wanted one!  The kids and I made chocolate muffins with it the other day! 
GIRLS' DAY

 Nonnie and the kids made my favorite cake, "CHOCOLATE CHIP Cookie CAKE!"

 Pappy had real clubs for Weston to play with when they golfed. Weston cried when we left because he wanted to take them with him.  We decided that they are best left at Pappy's so that he doesn't end up whacking Macie or his new sis in the head. 



 While we stayed with Nonnie, we got to spend time with the BEST Cousins. I actually got to watch Blake and Blair while Lyndsie ran an errand after we went to the splash park.  It was just precious watching Weston and Blair play and hug. It is so cute how he says her name.  I also loved listening to Blake and Macie.  Macie said, "Blake, I am having the best time. Thank you for inviting me to your house."  His response was, "I know.  You are my best cousin."
So the girls are out numbered but with another little girl on the way, at least they aren't too outnumbered.

0 comments: