CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's a GIRL!!!

 We are officially halfway to Baby Girl's arrival.  July 3rd was much anticipated because we were having our sonogram.  Macie and Zack went with me while Weston stayed behind with Nonnie.  We took Macie with us to Weston's big reveal but I didn't think he would find much interest in it.  It was probably a good thing because the doctor seemed to take a very long time doing the sonogram.  Most importantly, the baby is healthy and everything looks great.  We asked him not to say anything about the gender because we were going to do the reveal that afternoon once Zack was off of work.  I did hear him slip once and say girl but still wasn't completely convinced it was a girl.  However, he worked and worked on getting a GOOD picture  proving she was a girl and so I thought boys are a little easier to see.  Back and forth I would go on BOY or GIRL.  I dreamed three times we were having a girl which I did with Macie.  However, I felt nauseous like I was with Weston.  Macie would always refer to the baby as a SHE and I would catch myself when talking to Macie doing the same thing.
 I was waiting patiently as the camera clicked away.  I set it up to take about 45 pictures every second which was super fun because we got to see every little step of our BIG REVEAL.  Earlier that day, Nonnie took the box into the store for the lady to fill it with balloons.  Another customer waited to see what color of balloons would go inside the box because she was excited too.  WE didn't peek and there was no way we could have because the florist sealed it shut.
A FAMILY EFFORT
 It was taking too long to get the box open and I couldn't resist helping out getting that box open.

 Daddy is thinking 2 WEDDINGS!
He keeps telling Weston "It's just you and me, Bud."  I love that Weston always ask for his daddy even though sometimes it makes me sad because he doesn't say it to me.  However, how precious their relationship is and will be as he grows.  One of the things that always melts my heart is when I see Weston walking beside his daddy holding his hand.  
 Macie said, "My prayers were answered because God gave me a girl." Several times over the last few months we have said it might be a boy.  Her response was "I already have a brother." So clearly her over-the-top excitement holding the pink balloon is absolutely wonderful.  My sister-in-law pointed out that Macie will be able to experience a true sister bond.  I am excited for that and pray they have a special friendship throughout life.  I always wanted a sister as I am sure boys always want a brother...or maybe they don't think like that.  Anyway, I am thankful for the special friendships I share with my sister-in-laws because I feel blessed with all 4 of them.
MY SWEET SWEET FAMILY! 
We think we have our name picked out which is Kinsley.  Macie has wanted to name her Belle from the very first day we found out we were having another baby.   We convinced her that it was going to be Kinsley but she insist each time I say just Kinsley that I am saying it incorrectly.  "You mean Kinsley Belle, Mom.  That's a good day!"

Now let's go girl shopping!!!! Woohoo! 


0 comments: