CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weston-5 months old

Weston is now 5 months old. I find that so hard to believe. I held a newborn at church on Sunday and all I could think is this was us only a few short months ago. Then as I was trying to take a few pictures of Weston I thought why haven't I been trying to get a cowboy shot each month. What was I thinking?! Weston is now eating cereal twice a day-breakfast and dinner. He seems to need his food to keep him satisfied. I remember trying cereal with Macie and it was more for the fun of it instead of a need for it. Weston is sleeping around 12 hours at night and takes 3 naps a day. He isn't a huge napper or they seem so difficult. He usually cries going down and sometimes wakes halfway through it. The crying is so hard on me! I don't like hearing it. I wish he would just cuddle and doze off in my arms but he doesn't seem to really cuddle unless it is night time. Or I wish he would just doze off peacefully. All the books say babies sometimes cry going to sleep and this is true but I just don't want it to be my baby. Weston likes sleeping on his belly. The other day I walked in his room and he had turned on his back and was grinning as big as he could. That is one thing this little guy does: GRINS! He smiles all the time. He seems to be very happy and usually is only crying when really tired or hungry. His sister, Macie, does a great job of making him laugh and playing with him. He watches all she does! We just love Weston! He is the perfect fit to our family! I look forward to all the new things he will learn as he continues to grow! I just wish time would go a little slower....



















His laugh is just so sweet and never gets old. (His clothes are only half on because I was changing his diaper when we discover the sneeze sound makes him laugh.)

0 comments: