CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Sweet Kids

Hanging out on my cow
Macie got both her pig and Weston's cow out. Then she decided to start jumping from a chair onto both of them so I had to get Weston out of the way.



Belle in the Winter
The other night Zack asked Macie to do something and she said, "I am not Macie. I am Belle." So then we referred to her as Belle. Macie loves to put on her play clothes or "costumes" as she calls them. Oh and this is random but the paper towel roll with ribbon hanging on the door is Macie's telescope. I tried throwing it away the other day, she found it in the trash, and Macie said, "Hey, what is this doing in here?" When I get rid of some of her treasure I have to make sure she isn't watching or I have to empty the trash because she always seems to want them back.



Macie decided to "pick up trash" with her mittens. She said that you "have to pick garbage up with gloves always." So for about 30 minutes she went around the house and picked up toys. Her bag was completely full. At bedtime, her daddy asked her where her toothbrush was. The trash bag was emptied onto her floor and the problem was solved.



I am not sure why this silly girl wanted her coat, hat, and mittens on without other clothing but she did. When it was time to put clothes on for preschool she wasn't too excited. However, her teacher let her keep her mittens, hat, and gloves on when she got to the class.



Cinderella






Looking for Prince Charming

0 comments: