CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Final Days of Macie's 18 month

TUTU!
Macie can say tutu so we tried it back on and it still looks cute! She wore it around for quiet awhile. Right when I put it on her I said to go look in the mirror and she did. She also twirled slowly around. ALL GIRL!!!
My new favorite outfit! I love dressing this girl up! Last summer we got several great deals on clothes for Macie so I have loved putting her in them. I just got some great deals for next summer too!
Where is Heaven?
Macie was so happy to see her Meme and cousin, Lindsay Leigh! She said Meme over and over and over and over! That isn't an exaggeration. We had such a wonderful time visiting, shopping, and just being together. I love family time!
Macie warmed up to Lindsay Leigh and loved that she would throw her in the air and push her around in the shopping cart! We are very proud of Lindsay Leigh for doing so well her first year of college. It is hard to believe she is about to be 20 and a sophomore in college. She is beautiful on the inside as well as the out!
YOGURT!
That spoon is harder to use than you would think! Macie will just keep working on it until she gets it! I don't think she cared as long as she could eat her yogurt!
Macie and Blake showed Meme how good they were at swimming.
Macie is trying on Nonnie's glasses and Blake isn't far behind waiting on his turn.

0 comments: