CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 23, 2010

BUBBLES

Some sweet kids gave Macie a bubble toy when we moved to Keller. I finally let her try it out the other day and she loved it. She had to figure out how it worked but once she did bubbles were everywhere. Oh, I had her try this outfit on that I got her last year. It finally fits and I think it is super cute! How many times have I said I love buying her clothes. Anyway, she will get to wear it a little more once it cools off to maybe 90 or 80...this 100 degree heat is a killer!



Macie had about a 45 minute bubble bath the other day. I don't know why I haven't filled the bath with bubbles before but she LOVED it! Well, she loved bubbles except for when she tried to taste them...not so good! She kept saying, "Bubbles! Bubbles!"

You saw the pudding video but here is one of the pictures. So good!!!!

Say, "CHOCOLATE PUDDING!"

Macie wanted to get the doll down off her shelf that Jerry and Ann, our old neighbors, gave her. She was being very careful but loved touching this sweet baby. We miss Jerry and Ann so much!

Tate came over for a visit a couple of weeks ago. They held hands as we walked to the restuarant. It was super sweet! I hope they grow up to be great friends!

0 comments: