CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cabela's

Being that it was so hot this past weekend, we decide to go to Cabela's. It is just one exit up from our exit off of 35. It was really fun to watch Macie point at all the deer and other animals all around. I guess it was sort of like a zoo except these animals were stuffed! I think Zack thought I was crazy to get out the camera but I wasn't the only mom taking pictures and he should know well enough by now to know I am the crazy picture taking mom!! I can't stop myself!



We spotted a baby crane on the roof! Macie was so fascinated with it. She and the neighbor kids were watching it until it flew off. It stayed on both of our rooms for a long time! She is very interested in any animal or bug that she sees. I tried to get her to touch a grasshopper but she chickened out, I think, because she knew I wouldn't do it.

Macie and Blake at Target last week!
Macie now wants to ride in this shopping cart all the time. It is a little embarrassing to be pushing this thing around when I am really just looking around and she is the only one in it!

0 comments: