CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Weekend

Canton
Mom, Reagan, the babies, and I went to Canton on Friday and had a blast. The weather was perfect and the kids did great while we shopped. We all got some good purchases and had fun just looking around! We are hoping we can make it a fall tradition but we might have the little ones stay home next time. It was soooo much fun having Reagan and Jackson come for a visit. Jackson and Macie enjoyed playing and we enjoyed hanging out! Next time we see them Jackson will be a big brother!
Cousins
Jackson was showing Macie how to move around, dive, and make big splashes in the bath.

Macie seems to love to eat hay! I did my best to keep it out of her mouth but it kept her happy as I took her picture with the pumkins.

Climbing on the Pumkins

Jackson and Macie
Such a BIG girl
Daddy and Macie on Sunday at the Arboretum







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

stand up and show me your pu--y baby girl