CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

9 Month Check-up

Weighing in at 19 pounds (60 percentile) and 29 inches (90 percentile), Macie is a healthy 9 month old. She charmed everyone she talked too. She was grinning and talking. It was so funny to watch. While the doctor was checking her eyes with the light she was smiling so big showing off her 2 teeth . The doctor said it obviously Macie is used to getting her picture taken. Then Macie tried to grab that gadget and every other tool the doctor used. The doctor said she would even like to have a picture of Macie smiling so big grabbing the tool. Iwanted to grab my picture and tell Dr. Richardson that I was camera ready but I held my tongue. Macie wouldn't stay still and thought it was great to tear the paper she was sitting on. Wow, I can't believe she is 9 months old! I am thankful we have such a precious daughter and I am also glad that she has been healthy these past 9 months (except for the 1 time)! Hopefully, she will breeze through flu season, too!
A quick picture before we head to the doctor.

CHEEEESSSE!
Look at that belly hanging over that diaper!


0 comments: