CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy as Can Be


Macie got an early birthday present from Sheldon, Reagan, and Jackson. She loves her baby stroller and is getting the hang of holding on and walking with it. The other night she did great and walked from one side of the living room to the next. She is becoming more and more brave. She got busy the other day holding the baby and took both hands off the stroller and fell down. This video doesn't show her best walking but I think it is cute. (Plus, I like her outfit.)

Macie loves to army crawl all over the place. I turn around and she is somewhere else! Before too long she will be up on all four! Then I won't be able to take my eyes off of her for a second. She loves looking out the back door especially when the dogs are outside. She is so funny.

0 comments: