CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

So Much Fun

Wow, we are halfway through the ninth month and I feel like I am trying to hang on to every moment because my baby will be one before I know it. I can't believe how much she has grown. The last few weeks she has really starting moving around and becoming more active. She waves and says bye-bye but I am not sure she realizes what it means yet. She claps and does a little dancing when music is played. She is army crawling, pulling up, and walking with our help or the help of her stroller. Yesterday she wasn't it the napping mood I guess and was crying after I put her down. I went in her room to check on her because I heard her talking too. When I walked in I couldn't believe my eyes. She was standing up holding on the crib with her right hand and had her other thumb in her mouth. She looked at me like, "What do I do now?" I took her out and I ended up cuddling with her and letting her nap on my stomach. It was a precious moment for me because I know she will soon not want to do that. One of my dear friends is about to have a baby and I try to explain to her the love she will have for her newborn but I don't think I can do this kind of love justice when trying to explain it! Macie brings so much JOY to mine and Zack's life. I know I have said it several times but I will say it again...she is such a precious gift from God! I can't imagine life without her!
"I don't see any cats. Do you?

Is Daddy home yet?

Macie trying out one of her new toys that we bought at the neighborhood garage sales.

Macie and her Mimi (her great grandmother)
Mimi came down for a visit and to "shop til she dropped" at the neighborhood garage sales. She loves to find a bargain. I think we did actually get some pretty good toys for a couple of dollars a piece! It was a beautiful day to spend outside.

0 comments: