CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SHOES and BABY Finley McClung

Do you think Macie will love shoes?

Macie's Leopard Shoes from Nonnie

Macie's Winter Boots and Hat from Grammy.
They were perfect for the cold weather we had today even though we didn't get out

Macie's shoes from Aunt Amy. Amy got them from China when she went to the Olympics. We had to put them on in honor of the new momma. She has some for Finn, too.

My FAVORITE PICTURE


Today is a big day for the McClung family. Finley McClung entered this world at 5:35 a.m. after a long labor for his Momma. Finn weighed 7lb. 7 oz. and was 20 in. long. Momma and Baby are healthy and I can't wait to hear all the details. We wish we could have been there for Finn's birth but that would be too big of a trip for Macie and me to make. So Macie has another cousin that she will have to meet someday soon. WHAT JOY! God is good!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know...it's been a while since I have seen Chris and Amy, but I am thinking that Fin may look like his momma! What does everyone else say? Regardless, he is one cute kiddo!!
AND I must comment on some cute stinkin shoes...and two cute feet to wear them!! ;)