CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Bath Time

Macie had her first real bath Sunday night. Zack and I were nervous that she would cry because she didn't care for the sponge bath but she loved it. She seemed very calm and relaxed. I am excited for that. After bath time, I read her a book and we put her in her crib for her first time at night. She went right to sleep and slept great. I am spoiled with her night time sleeping because she only wakes once in the night around 2 or 3.

Mommy did the bathing!

Daddy dried Macie off!

3 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Her little belly is precious! Cute pics. We need to find a time to bring y'all dinner!! Talk soon...
Ps- we had a pretty serious talk with Tate after the "hand incident" and we think he has learned his lesson! ; )

Anonymous said...

needs daddy to lick her little pu--y clean I did all 3 of mine, they would kick like mad when I licked them, one grew up liking daddy doing stuff so we had sex starting at 9, before that just touching, fingering, licking and her wanking and sucking me