CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Macie Nicole McClung, Our Daughter


Macie Nicole McClung
December 31, 2008
2:30 P.M
6lbs. 15 oz.
19 1/2



Nonnie and I had a photo shoot and took several pictures of Macie. She was perfect the whole time.


Macie's smile




Leaving the Hospital



Proud Parents


Could I love anyone more? Every time I look at Macie, hold her, or think about her my heart swells with love. I look at Macie and think, "My daughter." I just want to hold her, kiss her, and keep reminding her that I love her so much. Of course, I think she is beautiful too and love showing her off. God has been so good. We are very blessed to have a healthy baby. I thank God for this precious gift.

My water broke at 2:45 a.m on Dec. 31. When I went to bed that night I had a feeling that is was going to be my last night of being pregnant. I was a bit sad because I have enjoyed it so much but now that I have Macie I am glad to be a Mommy! Anyway, after getting to the hospital I was told that my water didn't break and I would be going home. Good thing my doctor checked because in fact I was right. After getting some medicine to start contractions around 9, I progressed quickly and by 12:30 I was completely dilated. I didn't begin pushing until 1:45 because my doctor had a c-section. Macie was then born by 2:30. Zack was an great coach. I was so impressed with how calm he was and how relaxed and comfortable he made me feel. Mom was in the room too and it was comforting to have her. She was the photographer when Macie arrived.

We have had a very busy but enjoyable few days. We are home now and it is nice to be a family. Kirby and Sebastian are loving Macie too. Kirby is very protective and Sebestian wants to kiss her nonstop. I think they will adjust perfectly.

4 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

I love these pics! She's so cute! She is very photogenic already.

Anonymous said...

precious, precious!! i am never good at these things but i think she is the spittin' image of her daddy. LOVE her piggy chair pic!! cant say enough about the cuteness. talk soon!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations on your precious girl!

Unknown said...

Yahoo! Congrats!