CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Macie

Our Precious Gift


Macie's first bath

Macie was awake from about 7-9 last night so we put her in her bouncy seat. I think she liked it. She tried on her bib that her Nonnie and Pappy gave her.



Macie has changed so much since we had her. Tomorrow she will be one week old. She is doing so good. She is eating well which makes me happy. We took her to her first doctor's appointment she did great. She didn't like getting pricked by the needle though. We are taking her back tomorrow to check her jaundice. It is at a low level so that is good. She gained 1 1/2 ounces which is good because she is gaining weight but she is supposed to have gained more so I am going to keep filling her belly with milk. She had a great night last night. After her 4 o'clock feeding I had just finsihed burping her and she went to the bathroom. I know they say they are just gas smiles or whatever, but her smile was the cutest thing. I wish I would have had the camera. That smile made me forget that it was 4 in the morning.

2 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

Macie so cute! I can't wait til Saturday. I want to cry almost every time I see these pics. I am getting pretty emotional these days. The first pic is too cute.

Lance and Johnna said...

Macie is such a beautiful baby! But look at her Mom and Dad... heehee