CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Where Did November Go?

So why is this time of year seems to go by so very quickly; yet, it is my favorite time!  I feel like I blinked and we said good-bye to November and I didn't even update the blog once.  Now we are onto December so hopefully I can catch up this week.

So November seemed to bring more winter temperatures than fall like temperatures but that is just something we will have to get used to.  We are nearing our one year mark and that is just hard to believe.  Here are some things that happened....

I just can't get enough of this sweet thumb sucker.  Usually she is holding her other ear while sucking her thumb.  Yes, she hit the BIG 1...but that is another blog post coming soon.
Snow is so refreshing and amazing to watch.

Our first snow...
This was one of the best night's we had this month.  We started getting snow one Sunday morning.  Zack and I had gotten home from a Sunday afternoon date and as soon as we hit the door, we started bundling the kids up.  We knew they would be ready to play in the snow.  It was already dark but that didn't stop us.  We got out side and starting working on snow balls and to our delight, we see our neighbor's garage open.  Out came three of our friends!  Zack started working on a snow man while the kids threw snowballs and made snow angers.  Then the next garage opened and out came two more friends.  CAN I SAY FUN???  So all the kids decided they need to ride on the sleds and they all got their sleds out.  Luckily, they were able to get down one of the driveways.  At one point 5 kids were on our sled.  Finally, dinner time hit and we all headed in which meant lots of disappointment for 8 happy kids (Kinsley had already gone back in).



There is nothing better than "poppers!"  However, Sebastion, our dog, would disagree.
She does this all the time and laughs at herself.

Weston worked over an hour on this spider web while Macie was at school.  After she got home, the decided to bring their blankets and pillows down too.

WHO LOVES BOXES?  Over and over this year I think I have taken and posted lots of pictures of my kids playing with boxes.  Kinsley is even in on the fun.  We got a shelving unit for the play room and while they sat in our dining room waiting to be put together, the kids made them their boat.  They jumped off them.  They put all the baskets of their toys on them, and at one point had a garage sale on them.  I laugh about that they most...my kids play garage sale.  They are their mother's children.

weBeds
Fishing
This is out of order; however, I had to take a picture of Macie's pumpkin at teacher conferences...she is just so girl.
We have had more leaves to play with than I could have ever have imagined.  On this day, Weston would drive through them and then pretend they were gas to fill up is bike.


THIS MAKES THREE gone and one wiggly tooth that is sticking out....
DATE NIGHT...two in one month.  When has that ever happened.  We actually met a client of Zack's for dinner at Citizens Cains or I think that is what it was called.  All I know is it was delicious.  I could have licked my plate.

When these two have a slumber party they have lots of fun.  They both needed their sleeping bags.  Then the next thing we know, they are headed to Macie's room to sleep.  We hear noises and go check on them.  Weston is jumping on the bed and the shutters are open.  A few minutes after that, they come in our room having to go potty and then it turns into a gymnastics/trick time for about 15-20 minutes.  I couldn't stop laughing.  It was just too much fun.
One thing that is fun around here is once a month the kids have early release while the teachers work.  We went with our friends to the Butterfly House.  IT was quite fun.  Of course, the lady reminds the kids not to touch the butterflies.  Then she hands them a guide of all the different types.  The next thing I know WESTON is swatting at them with the guide and as we leave he told the lady he tried to kill one.  I tried to cover up his words by talking louder.


She gives the sweetest kisses and often the dirties.
I thought all the leaves were finished changing and then it seemed another set of leaves changed.  Here is a drive by shooting of them.  They are just breathtaking.



We went to an science place to celebrate our fun, sweet neighbor.  The kids got crowns and capes which have gotten plenty of use in our house.








A favorite for Kinsley
I was able to watch Macie in ballet a one night.  I was so looking forward to it; however, it turned into a long hour because Weston and Kinsley weren't in the mood to sit quietly and after a short time I ran out of snacks.  However, it was sweet to watch Macie.  I think she still would be dancing around the room more than working on skills.

Weston wanted to be out there on the gymnastic mats so bad.





0 comments: