CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2014

8 Months Old and On the MOVE

Kinsley is now 8 1/2 months old.  She is loving life!  Kinsley is now on the move which is impressive; however, this leads to every little things she can find into her mouth.  She started off slowly but I have found her in all the rooms of the first floor. She tends to get stuck under the coffee table which reminds me of her sister. When I hold her she just leans toward the ground.  WHAT IS HAPPENING???  I really want her just to stay a little baby.  It is so fun to watch them grow and learn new things but at the same time I get just a little sad because time is flying.  My sweet little Piggly Wiggly is loving food as well.  She is known to grab any food she can.  She had a cookie the other day, stuffed a small potato in her mouth and absolutely loved the spaghetti I put on her tray. Macie and Weston want to give her little bites all the time too.   She is starting to clap more often and seems to copy me when I clap.  I swear it looked like she was dancing the other day when we had music on.  She shakes her head "no" but doesn't realize it means no.  I love how she starts bouncing to get on all four when I walk in the room so I can pick her up.  I love her sweet, slobbery kisses and her pretty blonde hair."   She still loves her thumb and I rarely try the pacifier anymore. She is improving with her naps and sleeping at night.  She did wake up randomly again around 5:30 am  and it sounded like she was hurting.  I took the opportunity to hold her and let her sleep her last hour with me.  I loved having her little body next to mine.  What a JOY she is!























0 comments: