CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Milestones



Yes, I look a little tired and not my best in this picture; however, this MISSOURI license plate is a big deal.  We just hit our 6 month mark here in Missouri and I actually just got my licence plate.  It's hard to believe that we have been living in Chesterfield for a half year.  While some days have been a little harder than others, I know God has big plans for us here and we keep trusting in him and also thanking him for the move.   While the hardest part of living here is being away from all our family, the best part about being here is this house feels like home. I wouldn't say it is actually the house but just that HOME is us being together.   We love, love, love our neighbors and the friendships formed.  They have probably helped make the transition easier and they don't even realize it. I love hearing/seeing my kids play with each other.   I love experience all Kinsley's first!  I also really am so thankful that Zack is doing so well with his job and enjoying it.  I am very proud of him and appreciate all of his hard work.

 Macie reach a pretty big goal herself that she has been working on for several months so she got a new American Girl doll.  She was thrilled to open the box and loves playing with Marie Grace.  This doll was a fun gift for her and I was thrilled to have gotten her for half price thanks to a friend who found the deal.
 "Yes, I love pulling Weston's, Macie's, and Mommy's hair if I can reach it."

 Macie and Weston use the couch pillows for all hide outs, jumping mats, and this is a bed.  I don't mind because I love that they use their imagination and entertain themselves.
 Go Tech!  
I always smile when she has on one of Macie's outfit.  It just a fun reminder that my 5 year old was once this size.


 7 months and oh so sweet...

 This is the smile that lit up Kinsley's face when her big sister, Macie, walked down the stairs.  She loves playing with or by her sister and brother!  


0 comments: