CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


Meet Firecracker, our Beta fish
 Macie was extremely excited about going to the store with her Daddy and coming home with a fish.  She will tell you that feeding Firecracker is her responsibility.  After our first week, we were a little concerned that Firecracker may have gotten too much food because he was barely moving but he survived.  Macie thought he may have had a virus.  Weston was excited about Firecracker; however, he told Zack at least 10 times thank you for the sucker he brought home.


 Working on our Easter Bunnies
 This isn't a real boo boo!  Oh no!  Macie and her friend were playing doctor.  Weston left the band aid on for as many days as he could.  He would say , "not better."  This week he has a band aid on his foot just because.  I should probably invest in band aids.
 I was handing some pictures the other day and I would look over and Weston would be nailing a nail into the wall.  I knew his Daddy would get him for this.  I found a piece of sheet rock that we had left over from our leak in the ceiling.  He hammered and hammered and hammered. Finally Weston shared with Macie but not for long.

 Macie wanted to play dress up with Kinsley so she went and picked a dress and bow out for her.  This was one of Macie's dresses so I thought that was extra fun.  Macie will brush Kinsley's hair (what little she has) and do girl things with her.  OH AND YES...there is that thumb in her mouth.  I guess she is taking after her sister.
 Weston really needs a tool belt.  He sticks his tools, golf tees, and about anything else in his pants or his undies.
 Macie was all dressed up waiting on the bad weather.  Right after this point the sirens began to sound and I quickly got the kids in the basement.  I was a little nervous because we were without Zack since he was out of town.  It ended up not being a tornado and we had a great time playing waiting out the storm.  
 My superheroes...love that they are still using their Halloween costumes.
 Dog Pile..with new friends
  It does my heart good to see my kids playing with friends.  I probably enjoy it more than them.
 "You are Special Today"
Macie lost her second tooth.  We kept wanting to pull it but she wasn't totally against it.  Luckily, it just fell out while eating a cookie.  Her friend, Parker, was over so she was thrilled to show off the lost tooth.
 Hanging out with Daddy
I finally did it...I stopped the 10 o'clock bottle the other night and Kinsley slept until 7 the next morning.  I think knew it was time; however, that was my favorite feeding.  I just loved holding that sweet, sleeping baby and letting her feel her belly while she usually held my finger.  I was actually emotional putting her to bed that first night knowing that "she is growing up."  How can a heart be filled with so much love?!?!  I am beyond blessed to love my sweet little ones.

 Yes, you want me to roll over BUUUTTT I am really not feeling it!
 I just can't get enough of her sweet smiles.

I just love that Macie is just sing and dancing.  She makes up songs often.  It is so refreshing because she is just enjoying life.  There is such a sweet innocence about her that I wish we could just hold on to forever.  I wish she along with Weston and Kinsley never would have to know that the world can be an ugly place.  I hope and pray God's protection and love over them as they do grow up.  
Firecracker





0 comments: