CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kinsley Grace-4 Months

Kinsley is now a little over 4 months old.  We are absolutely loving her sweet, easy-going personality.  Overall, she is very easy and rarely cries.  Sometimes she has a hard time taking good naps...or the naps I would like for her to take.   Miss Kinsley is still taking a pacifier to fall asleep but usually winds up with her thumb, hand or a couple of fingers in her mouth.  I will actually take whatever as long as she can put herself back to sleep when she wakes up half way through her nap.  We took Kinsley for her 4 month check up last week but I somehow walked away without her stats on growth.  I am guessing I left them behind because had two other little ones with me begging for their sucker and also had my first "WELCOME to MISSOURI" speeding ticket on my mind.  Dr. Cheng thinks she is doing great and was impressed that she is sleeping so long at night. I am very impressed with how much time he spends with us each time.  

 Rosy cheeks...she drools a lot and when she is sleeping she turns her head back and forth leading to these bright cheeks.
 Weston is reading Kinsley a book.
 Macie just loves Kinsley.  NOTICE Weston in the background.  He is hollering that we can't see him.
 Kinsley loves her bumbo seat.  I will say that this one of my favorite $7 garage sale buys.
 Kinsley must be hungry.  We were eating lunch so we set Kinsley on the table with us.  I would straighten Kinsley back up to face me and she was right back staring at Macie and her food.  Macie got a big kick out of it.
 I have two FAVORITES about this sweet little girl right now...  When I walk in the room or by her and we make eye contact, her face lights up.  It's like she is saying, "There's my momma."  I just love it and I love her smiles.  I will say she is a bit camera shy because when the camera comes out I can't get all her smiles. My other favorite thing is when she is nursing, Kinsley puts her hand on my face or chest.  I just love this time together with her.  I especially love that very last feeding at 10.  While I give her a bottle, she usually holds my finger and she just looks so beautiful sleeping.  The funny thing that Zack and I laugh at each night at this time while changing  her diaper,  she is usually kind of stretching or moving and always gives us a loud toot. It  sure is loud for this little, sweet baby.



 I just love her little fat!  What is that they say, "Fat only looks cute on a baby."


 Get Your Guns Up
 Kinsley has great head control.  The doctor said I shouldn't worry about her not rolling over yet because babies sleep on their backs.  Well, little does he know, that this one does.  Hopefully, she will start rolling over.  She did once but it must have been just a little luck.

 Here are the two pics from Kinsley's check up. 



0 comments: