CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Enjoying Spring

I just love this sweet little thing.  Kinsley just LOVES to stick out her tongue and make bubbles.  She is getting a little bit of sound out as she does it.



One morning Weston and Macie played SLEEPOVER or so I thought.  They gathered up clothes, their lovies, books, sleeping bags, and pillows and headed to the basement.  It was so cute listening to them prepare for their sleepover.  Well, when it came time for bed Macie insisted that they were sleeping in the basement for their sleepover.  Weston put his backpack on (because I had taken it back upstairs) and said, "I so excitement.  My first sleepover."  Down they went to the basement to put PJs on and read their night time book.  The nightlight was plugged in and ready to go.  We read, sang, and kissed the kids goodnight.  Zack and I gave it three minutes.  Five minutes passed and then 10.  We walked as quietly as we could in the kitchen because you can hear footsteps down in the basement.  We kept waiting and waiting and then crept downstairs to find two kids fast asleep.  So we went to bed!  At 3 AM Macie came in and said she was freezing.  So we put her in bed, gathered up their stuff, and Zack put Weston in his bed. I think it was pretty successful!
It cracks me up that she had the box on her head and Weston slept in one.  Why buy toys...our boxes have come in handy!


Kinsley was able to enjoy the beautiful weather we had.  She is always chewing on something or holding a toy.

We had a bit of a popcorn mess so I was going to clean it up but Weston insisted on helping so I let him.
He was dripping sweat but this SUPER HERO just had to keep playing golf.

Weston just melts my heart.
Macie was in trouble the other day.  She was crying hard and sitting in time out.  I went upstairs and there was Weston in her room just searching and searching for her Lovey.  He then took it to her after we found it.  THAT's JUST the kind of stuff he does all the time!  He gives hugs...BIG, MUSCLE hugs for no reason.  My favorite hugs are the ones where he just holds on a little bit longer!  There are just so many great things about this boy and I am glad to be his momma.
I know her eyes look kind of yucky.  Kinsley has kind of had rotten luck when it comes to coughs(she had one in March)  She woke up the other day with a low fever just like Weston did the week before.  Then she just started coughing.  It sounds just awful.  Her poor eyes water and I just don't like it ONE BIT!.  However, she sure looks sweet in her sister's dress.

 There is that tongue


 BIB-CHECK
BABY FOOD-CHECK
BABY LOVING IT-CHECK
MOMMA EMOTIONAL-DOUBLE CHECK
 Last time we were at Dr. Cheng's office he said we could start food whenever we were ready.  I told him I started Macie at 6 months and Weston at 5.  Kinsley is shy of 5 months by a week so we went for it.  I really really didn't want to...just another step in growing up too fast; however, she is still waking up some at night so I thought this might help keep her belly full.  I just want a happy, full baby.
Kinsley would take my head as I put the food in her mouth.  She didn't even give the yucky face look.  This girl seems to like to eat.


0 comments: