CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Butterfly House

What a sweet sweet site I saw when I pulled up to the airport and saw my mom.  Tears came to my eyes.  We were thrilled to have her come stay with us a couple of days before we made the drive together to Texas.  The kids loved showing off their house and some of the the things they now do here.  We talked a million miles per hour is how it seemed.  The first day she was here we just stayed around the house and enjoyed our time.  The second day we headed to The Butterfly House which is filled with 2500 different butterflies.  It was really neat to see all the butterflies.  Of course, it was freezing outside so I had all my kids dressed correctly; however, it was a green house type building so we were all hot.  Weston was sweating and was more interested in drinking his water.  After the butterfly house we went to the indoor carousal which was fun for Weston and Macie.  The carousal was built in the early 1900's and each horse was hand-carved. I enjoyed reading the history about it. We had a wonderful day and loved trying something new here.





 The butterfly landed on my back.









 Macie was so excited to have a butterfly land on her too.


0 comments: