CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkins

 Cookie making is always way more fun if you just taste test the icing!  I think the kids loved that part!
 Weston was such a great painter.  He was so cautious and careful as he and Macie began painting.  They were just so excited!
 Macie very carefully worked on a face for her pumpkin!  
 And then it got on his head.....
 AND THIS is what I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN ALL ALONG!


We also went to an awesome pumpkin patch recently.  Macie has talked and talked about this pumpkin patch since last year when we went there with her friend, Hayden.  I posted a several pictures just because it's fun!  The weather was warm and we had a wonderful time.  It seemed though that when we left I had two snotty kids because of the hay.  However, I loved every minute.












 THE MAZE!!!!
Last year Macie and Hayden ran through the maze before we realized they were gone.  They mastered it in the dark!  We didn't do so hot.  We ended up having to come out of the entrance.  We were going through all the extra spots of the maze and I think we were close to the end but Macie decided to go the other way.  So we did. I was thinking that we were getting our money's worth out of this maze. Weston was just tired though and kept saying, "Mommy, hold you."  So I led us to the entrance so we could have a drink and rest!



 Weston did a LOT of throwing! I kept reminding these were pumpkins not balls.



Sweet Myka met us at the pumpkin patch!  Weston really likes his little friend!

0 comments: