CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 7, 2013

Big News

3 1/2 years in the perfect home for our family of 4!
Moving here has been such a joy!  WHAT I HAVE LOVED: Being closer to my parents, being closer to my brother's family, Zack being less than 15 minutes from work, bringing Weston home to this house, wonderful friendships with our neighbors, kids running around and playing together, watching the kids in the neighborhood grow and new little ones arrive, gatherings with neighbors for different holidays, getting big group pictures of all the kids, hearing the band play in the morning, finding a church that has been the right fit for our family, watching the snow fall on Christmas Day, getting Gobbled, seeing Macie meet her first TRUE best friend, celebrating Macie's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th birthday, seeing Weston's first steps, hearing Weston's first words, finding out Kinsley was in my belly, and just living life with the people I love.

So when my phone rang about 3-4 weeks ago, I was overwhelmed with all sorts of emotion when Zack said he was given a promotion in St. Louis!  More than anything over the past year, we have prayed and prayed for God's guidance on Zack's future working situation because he has wanted a change and really wanted a wholesaler position within Fidelity! We have prayed that God would take care of our family in the process of it all.  So PROUD OF HIM...YES, I WAS! I support him 100 percent!  I love the man he is, the husband his is, the Daddy he is, and the dedicated, hard worker he is.  I love that he is about to have an opportunity to do something I think he will really love!  I always say I am getting to do what I love each day so I am glad he will too.  However, the tears came and so did the chocolate chip cookies.  I pulled some out and the kids and I had cookies and milk to celebrate and to "feel just a little bit better" with my favorite snack!  Tears came and still come if I think about the actual things I am going to miss most about living here. I can't even go into that right now because I am river just thinking about it. Never in a million years did I imagine living outside of the great state of TEXAS!  I am a loyal Texan for sure...bigger and better here in the great state.    However, what a great opportunity and adventure we are about to embark on.  When it will happen we don't know but we do know it will be soon.  We have to sell our house, have a baby, buy a house, and celebrate the holidays all around the same time!  STRESSED...not really...which is impressive because I am such a planner.  I have complete FAITH in God.  He knew this was coming before I did so HE knows and will guide us through this transition.  I am so glad I can TRUST in HIM!  

 32 WEEKS
Miss Kinsley Grace will be arriving in 8 or less weeks!  I can't wait to hold her, kiss her, and just love her completely.  I can't wait to see if she looks like her brother and sister.  I can't wait to see and watch Macie and Weston when they meet her and welcome her to the family!  I just can't wait!

There has been so much love and help that has gone into Miss Kinsley's room.  I am a little sad to post a picture of her half-finished room but now that we are moving I didn't put up all the fun decorations that have been made and purchased that go along with her room.  This is just a sneak peek of the finished product.
 Playing in the rain is one of the things all kids just love!  Macie, Weston, and Hayden were gathering up all the worms that were on the sidewalk and putting them in the sand toy.  I am not sure how many worms survived but the kids had a blast.
 Working on the letter L!  Weston's famous words are, "I do it, too."  Everything Macie does Weston does "TOO!"  So when we are crafting, drawing, saying Bible verses, and so on WE all get to work together!  I LOVE IT!
 My precious boy and Miss Kinsley underneath!  She has been the perfect seat and pillow for Macie and Weston. They both love cuddling with her in the mornings when we watch a cartoon.

 This little BOTTOM is what I see a lot!  Once Weston potties, he fails to put his undies back on.  He would much rather run around naked.
 FALL CRAFTS!
We love fall and were excited to make our first fall tree.  I forgot to take a picture of the final product but the kids had a good time creating their leaves.


 Macie was the helper recently at her school!  She was so excited to sit on a the monkey seat, eat lunch at the special table with one friend, say the prayer, lead the class where they went, and share her toy/all about me information. I have been really impressed with First Baptist PreK and the teachers she has.  She is enjoying her new friends and learning lots of things at the same time.
 It amazes me how iPADS are such a hit for kids.  Grammy came for a visit and these two fought over who would get to hold it.

 Weston has the sweetest smile!  I just love watching him grow, laugh, and play golf.  He has his iron in his hand.  Golf is his favorite thing to play morning, noon, and night.

2 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting, busy time for you guys! You will be missed in Texas that's for sure, but I am confident you will find a groove and make lots of new friends in St. Louis.

John and Courtney Houghton said...

We will miss you guys!! Best neighbors we could ask for in our first home.