CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 21, 2013

OCTOBER/FALL FUN

I love this time of year as the weather cools off!  Thanks to Pinterest we get to try out new recipes and crafts!  As we go through the month of October and November I am enjoying and looking forward to enjoying Miss Macie and Mr. Weston!   

Working on Candy corns 




 Daddy brought Macie and Weston Halloween cupcakes home after his week in St. Louis.  WHAT A COLOR!  They loved them.  We were trying to eat dinner and Weston had a massive screaming fit because he wanted his cupcake.  What were we thinking leaving them on the counter.  He ate about 4 bites of dinner but didn't leave any of his cupcake behind.  Macie loved that her teeth were orange.

 Carving Pumpkins
Macie thought it was way to disgusting to touch the insides but Weston didn't mind one bit.



 I put the pumpkin under my shirt....ha!  
Starting this week I will be going weekly for check-ups.  I can't believe we are in our final month.  I love being pregnant and it has been a really good pregnancy.  There are a few things that aren't so fun...trying to get out of bed, rolling over in bed, bending down and leg cramps!  But I love every other part.  I feel like I look like I did with Macie.  I carried Weston higher and he stuck out more.  Kinsley and Macie have made me have a rounder tummy.  Three times I have had an older lady stop me and say BOY!  Wouldn't that be an unexpected surprise.
 I just thought this was so sweet.  Weston and Madden were very fascinated with the fire.
 Wearing their BONES and eating Halloween chocolate chip pancakes. YUMMY!
 Making Ghost Cookies
We had our 2nd Annual Fall Neighborhood Party! It was a lot of fun!  Lots of new neighbors came down and kids were running around everywhere.  WE had a bounce house which Weston spent hours in unless big kids were in there.  He also was a fan of the cupcakes.  It was so much fun to visit and enjoy a beautiful night.  At the end of the night, I did get sad because we have been blessed with a great bunch of neighbors and lots of kids to play with. It has been so enjoyable to watch all the kids grow over the past three years.  I will miss these kind of things that we do here but am praying we find another great neighborhood to raise our kids.  


0 comments: