CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Macie's Mermaid Party

Finally, thanks to a friend's help I am now able to update the blog.I have a lot of catching up to do.  

For basically all of Macie's third year of life she said she wanted a MERMAID PARTY.  She jumped from her princess party to her Mermaid Party to now her 5th birthday party which she says is going to be Tinkerbell.  HOWEVER, right before her friends arrived Macie said, "I think we will have a pajama party and everyone can wear my pajamas."  I told her that it was a mermaid party so we needed to stick with that.

Macie loved her birthday party and when we talk about it she always says her favorite part was the party games.  We put up streamers and balloons on the door frames because she also wanted them.  

 Nonnie and Pappy arrived and then our sweet Pappy took Weston to Cabela's for

 I love this LITTLE MERMAID more than words could ever say!




 Musical Fish
 After a treasure hunt throughout the house, the kids found the treasure chest in the garage.

 I laugh every year when Macie blows out the candles because she does something funny with her mouth when she blows so it takes FOREVER to get the candles blown out.  She succeeded though and the party goers where ready to dive into the cake.
 I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRLS LOVE DRESS UP!  I was so excited to see so many friends have mermaid costumes.  It didn't matter though if they didn't have costumes, the party was still a hit.
 Macie got what she wanted...after presents...the PAJAMA party started!

0 comments: