CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

January

 When the boy is hungry he EATS!  Weston is showing off his garden snack and as yucky as it may seem it is always said to let your kids play in the dirt.
 Weston loves more than anything to hit the play, shoot the ball, kick the ball, or throw the ball!  He spends much of his time with playing with balls.
 Riding his scooter.
 Macie and Weston love helping with the dishes.  Macie was at school and he wanted to help even though she wasn't beside him.
 This was one of our snow days back at the beginning of January!  I am so glad we had snow this year for them to play in.
 We went to the zoo one day with some of our neighbors.  We had lots of fun looking at all the animals.  We actually ended up going to the zoo again about 3 weeks after this one time with all the stay at home moms and kids.  I feel blessed to have fun neighbor friends for my kids and for myself.  I just love it!  (This zoo trip is the trip were Weston grabbed a snake they were supposed to be petting with one finger. I need to find the video.)
 Tents are so much fun.  We loved making them in our living room when we were little and  Macie and Weston do too!


One of the best things that happened in January was we got to meet our newest cousin, ALAYNA GRACE McClung  We were thrilled to go to Austin and stay a few days to play with cousins, help Amy, take pictures of Alayna, have a shower for Alayna, and a birthday party for Finley!  It was a beautiful weekend with warm weather.  The kids loved playing outside in the bounce house and on the place gym.
Holding a newborn is one thing I love!  Leaving there, I definalely had baby fever! Macie did too!  She really wants another brothe and a sister! GONNA have to convince Daddy.


 LOVE is such an amazing thing!
 Is anyone surprised that a football is in his mouth?
 Macie held Alayna every chance she could.  I had to remind her that we had to share Alayna with everyone.  Alayna is wearing one of Macie's outfits from when she was new.  That made it a little extra special for me to think back to when I held my precious daughter 4 years ago.  Also after this weekend with Miss Alayna, Macie "nursed her babies quiet often."  When I nursed Weston I didn't think anything of it and she never made a big deal about it.  Maybe she was a little younger and didn't completely understand but she got it this time.  The funny thing is she was playing with a friend and the mom and I walked in Macie's bedroom.  Macie was on the bed feeding her baby just like Amy did while we were there.  I explained to the mom why she was "nursing."
 These two have a great time together!  We don't get to see any of our cousins as much as I wish we could but boy do they love their time together when they are together!  SO DO I!  Thinking back to my childhood,  some of my favorite memories are the ones I had with my cousins!  I know Macie and Weston will feel the same way when the think back some day!


 SUPER HERO PARTY!  
Grammy's words, "The world feels a little safer" with these two.

Here are a few of the many pictures taken of Alayna.  I am the crazy picture lady...as I call myself but I love pictures.  It is even more fun when taking pictures of the ones I love!  



 Right before we headed back home....

0 comments: