CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter


 Macie was getting ready for her Easter egg hunt at school.

 "WHO are you? and WHY are YOU holding me?
 "Oh, you are the Easter bunny.  Well, don't think for a second I am going to let you hold me next year! I will give you my best smile this year!"
 After Blake's first blast ball game, we went to his house for lunch, dying eggs, and an egg hunt.   Lyndsie had everything so fun and festive.
 There were LOTS of eggs for these two.  After they found all the eggs outside, Macie and Blae went inside, rehid the eggs, and found them again. 
 Nonnie and Pappy have their hands full.  AND what is it going to be like next year...all 7 grandchildren will be hunting eggs together!  Pictures will be even harder to capture but we will keep on trying.
 The kids are showing off their eggs and Easter pails (thanks Lyndsie for putting their names on them..so cute)!
Weston and Blair are pros at pictures.  I look forward to seeing them play together. 

0 comments: