CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

As April Comes to an End

 I got some use from my good 'ol tripod I purchased in December.  We were headed to church and believe it or not we actually had a few minutes to spare.
 Oh how I love them!
 I guess this picture is probably gross but Macie and I were finishing off the sprinkles from her pretzels.  We just were being silly.
 Daddy and Macie planted their garden again.  We are excited to already have a pretty good size pepper and red strawberry growing.  The green beens are starting to sprout as well!

 Sebastian is one kid-friendly dog.  Weston has loved pulling on him and tugging at his ears.  Poor Sebastian cries out every now and then I hurry to his rescue.  I am so glad he loves the kids.  Sebastian is also now sleeping in Macie's room at night.  I think they are both pleased with this arrangement.  Macie often says, "Sebastian, you want to have a sleepover."

 Blake's first blast ball game was at the beginning of the month.  We went to cheer him on.  ADORABLE and FUNNY at the same time!  After the game, Macie high-fived Blake and said, "You were awesome."  I thought she would want to go on the field with him but she didn't ask.


 8 months old
What a great month this has been.  Weston started rolling from his back to his belly.  He also got his first tooth!  He is full of laughs and smiles.  This little guy did experience his first sickness...strep throat.  That was horrible!  The doctor said he was her second youngest case.  I would have gladly switched places with him; however, he bounced back quickly once he had medicine.
Peek-a-Boo


0 comments: