CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2012

March is flying by...

 I love this picture of Macie even though her snack is on her face.
 Can't catch me!
 Hanging out with Daddy
 The other day I got this strawberry costume and a few other things out of Macie's closet to take to Blair.  However, all changed when Macie saw it. She was not ready to give up her first costume.  I showed her with pictures that she was really small when she wore it.  She insisted on putting it on.  We forced it over her head and her response was "It fits.  See I told you."  I wouldn't say it exactly fits but she has found another costume to dress up in...good thing Halloween isn't for a while.  Maybe I can sneak it to Blair later.
 Daddy and his boy
 Macie had her friend, Ellie, over to play last Wednesday for about 2 hours.  It was great fun for the girls and I loved it too! Weston slept while they played so I got chores around the house done!  They played dress-up, dancing, dolls, and hide and seek!  It is fun to see that Macie is playing more with others and not just by herself.
 We had a Groupon for the Indoor Safari.  So Macie and her sweet friend, Jacob went last Friday.  It was fun to play since it was cooler and rainy.  They were able to ride the animals and train and play with all the other toys there.  Macie woke up and said, "I am ready to go to my safari."  I had the weather on and it was saying that we were going to have rain.  Macie said in a disappointing voice, "Oh, I am not going to get to go to my safari."  I reassured her that it was inside.  Once we got there and played awhile she then told me, "I am ready to go see all the other animals."  I guess she thought she was going to see real animals.

 Waiting on the animal ride.


 7 months old
 Making Daddy's birthday cake with Macie.  I love that Macie and I can do these kind of things together now.  I have to keep her from taste testing everything but what fun we have.
 Sunday we celebrated Daddy's birthday with our friends and family.  It was a beautiful day so we were able to spend some of the time outside. Weston and Macie were waiting for their friends/cousins to arrive.  As soon as Blake pulled up, Macie started hollering, "My cousin is here!  My cousin is here. (I think they like each other)!

 Sunday we had Josh, Lyndsie, Blake and Blair over.  Beau and Jamie brought their twins, Tatum and Byron over too!  We had a little birthday celebration for Zack.  Zack made delicious homemade pizza (dough and sauce)!  It was a little busy but it was a fun busy/wild time.  All the babies were eating at different times or needing to sleep.  I told Zack after everyone left that I didn't even see Blake and Macie except when they were in the living room for pictures.  Those two were off having a grand 'ol time.  I know when Blake left he was sad and didn't want to leave.  Macie said, "I will make you happy."  It only seems like yesterday they we were back in college all getting ready to go out.  Plus, I know it wasn't too long ago that we all got together to go to Love and War and the Ranch House.  Beau and Jamie caught up fast by adding the twins.  Maybe there will be some "love matches" once these sweet little ones grow up! BUT THEY NEED to be at least 25 for that....


So I am showing off two pics that I took with the tripod.  I told Zack and Josh they couldn't make a peep because I was getting a group picture.  It wasn't easy but we managed.  I sure hope we can all get together again.  I think it will be fun to watch our children grow up playing together.

0 comments: