CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fun Weekend

Daddy took Macie to the Great Wolf Lodge on Friday while I stayed home with Weston. I had been sick for a good week and it was nice to rest on Friday. BUT I wanted to be there so badly. Zack said they had a blast with Josh and Blake. Macie loved the slide and the wave pool! I am so glad Macie got to spend the day with her Daddy! Oh, when we told her she was going she ran and got her swimsuit. She pretty much talked nonstop until she left the house. She didn't know exactly where she was going but she was thrilled to swim. Zack did say that when they saw a wolf at the Great Wolf Lodge she informed him that it was only a decoration!
Friday night our friend, WeiWei, went into labor! So we were lucky to have Jacob cover over and stay! He and Macie had a fun time. They had a great time in the bath! Jacob is rarely away from his mom so he had a hard time falling asleep but we were just glad that he was comfortable with us. Jacob's brother, Colton, was born around 10 that night. We went and saw him yesterday. I couldn't believe how big Weston looked compared to him. When I held Colton, I just kept thinking that this was only Weston 3 months ago.


My happy baby stayed the night at Nonnie and Pappy's while we went to a party on Saturday night. I had major anxiety about leaving my kids....not because they were at my parents' because they have a wonderful time there. I just get a fear of the what ifs when driving at night. I know this is silly...PRAY is what I must do when I get all worked up! Anyway, Weston had a great time watching Macie and Blake play and he went to sleep perfectly!



Josh and Weston
Josh better start practicing holding babies again because his daughter will be here soon!


We were fixing to go see our friends, Kelley and Jonas. Jonas turned 30 so it was fun to celebrate! I found it very interesting that almost all of us at the party have one to two kids and I noticed most of us started getting the tired look a little earlier than we would have before kids!!




GREAT WOLF LODGE



Nonnie Making Weston laugh!

This is one happy boy! Macie was a little bit more serious but Weston will laugh when you tickle him. It is just precious!



Macie and Blake Getting Married!

0 comments: