CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First of November

We lit a fire to take the chill of the house! Macie loved it.
13 weeks

Weston is just growing so fast. He has recently dropped his 9:30 feeding which is just crazy to me because time flies! He now goes to bed for the night around 7:30 and wakes up around 7:30! Sleeping must run in both Macie and Weston's genes because he is sleeping like Macie did when she was a baby! Weston hasn't rolled over yet. We keep working on that tummy time but it usually leads to major spit up.


I know that I sure have loved my time with Macie and Weston. I still haven't gone back to the gym yet and now that he is old enough I can. With sickness, feedings, and all I am going to have to see how I can manage it eventually! It often seems easier to just stay at the house instead of getting out to run errands or go to the gym. Luckily it has cooled off and I have been able to run on the treadmill in the garage.
Macie's hair is either in pigtails or in her face. We are trying to grow her bangs out which is a long process. I like to keep her bangs out of her face; however, she is pulling and tugging on her rubber bands constantly. Maybe I should just trim them and keep bangs for now....what to do...


Here's my happy little fella!




This little brother loves his Macie. When she talks to him or is playing beside him he just watches her and smiles!




Sebastian and Weston get along just fine. We have to watch Sebastian like crazy because he tries to lick Weston just like he did Macie. Weston smiles now when Sebastian gets close to him.



0 comments: