CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Weston's Room

Weston's Room is complete! I finished up today by covering the lamp shade. Now all we need is our little boy to come home and see his room in 8 or less weeks! I can't wait! I am super excited about Weston's room and how it turned out! It was a lot of fun working on his rope name even though it took Zack, my mom, and me a couple of hours to get it nailed up on the wall! Janet, Zack's Mom, made the table cloth and I made the lamp shade. I appreciate all the help! YES, I did try to get Zack to sell his horns and cow hide rug in a garage sale and he wouldn't let me. I am glad he talked me out of it.




It's hard to see in the picture but this lamp's base is a saddle. I know I shouldn't but I am super excited about this buy because Mom found it at a neighbor's garage sale for $5! That's a bargain!


Thanks to Barbara for the cute picture frame!




Macie has already enjoyed riding the stick horses around the house. By the way, the light switches are horse shoes.


0 comments: