CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 24, 2011

32 Weeks







I am actually now 33 weeks but am just now getting my 32 week picture up. Last week I went to get a cavity filled and the shot the doctor put in ended up causing some swelling and bruising. I thought I would take another picture once it went away but here I am a week later and my right cheek still has a pretty good size bruise. I think the dentist must have put the shot in incorrectly. It taught me a lesson....BRUSH BETTER! Unfortunately I have to have a cavity filled on the other side of my mouth and I hope that this one goes a little bit better! It is a little uncomfortable when I feel like people are staring at a bruised up pregnant lady! So if my right cheek looks a little funny that is why! The good news is I am getting closer and closer to meeting my sweet little boy! I can't wait! My appointment went great and now I go every two weeks! I am anxious, excited and nervous about all that is to come! I really do like being pregnant but I feel like it is getting a little tougher to get out of bed which seems to be several times a night. I am still enjoying exercising but have slowed down a lot in the last few weeks. I am mainly just walking and doing light weights. I am hoping the exercising will help Weston come a little faster. We will see!

0 comments: