CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zoo

Last week while Zack was out of town and Josh was off of work for Columbus Day, Josh and I took Macie and Blake to the zoo. It was great fun! We got there right before it opened which was perfect. The kids loved looking at all the animals. We saw as many as we could before the kids got tired and hungry. It was fun to look at and watch all the animals. We worked on animals sounds too! The monkeys chased each other around which was cute. Then some orangutans came up at one point by the glass we were standing at and started kissing. Macie was scared of them because they got so close. After about 3 kisses one orangutan hit the other one. BAD BREATH or too much "PDA", I guess! I loved spending the day with Josh. He is such a good brother and I loved watching him be such a good daddy, too!

OPEN!!! This wait is driving me crazy!


"Do you see the animal?" Macie says. "No, I don't but I bet we will in a minute." Blake replies! These two was super cute to watch. They got a kick out of the tigers, bears, and MONKEYS!

Feeding the birds was the best part about the zoo. Macie and Blake loved it. They liked holding the sticks with feed on the. Josh finally got one to get on his stick but the bird didn't want to stick around when they both tried to touch him!

Macie hoped they would land on her stick...then she just dropped it in the cage for the birds to snack on when they felt like it.

Macie loved feeding the birds!
" Get me off of this thing!" Blake wasn't so sure about this crocodile.

The real thing! Macie loved it. It was massive and I couldn't believe how big it looked. His hand was bigger than Macie's face!

Too Much Fun! It wore Blake out...
and Macie, too!

0 comments: