CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

What Fun

I would say that almost everyday with Macie is a good day. There are some not so fun days in there but I would say only a handful. I love the days that are great days where Macie is fun, happy, and just enjoying her life! Yesterday we had a great day and I loved every minute with her (could it be the weather?)! She did say two things that were super cute. First she was getting ready for bed and I was talking to her Nonnie telling her about our night and Macie kissed the phone and said, "Nonnie!" I told her to say, "Love you!" and she did. Then she climbed up in the rocker and was reading or looking at her Bible picture book. She pointed to Jesus and in her sweet voice said, "Baby Jesus!" ADORABLE, SIMPLY ADORABLE!

Chocolate mouth--Macie didn't like her pancakes so I added a few chocolate chips on top and they were gone within minutes. I actually read on a mom website that chocolate chip pancakes are a good way to go instead of syrup. We have tried syrup but she doesn't like it. This girl is like her momma. She loves chocolate.
JAMMIES-This girl loves her "jammies." She often will want me to help her put on multiple things. So this morning she woke up with her night gown and frog pants...her choice. I had forgotten that was what she was wearing this combo and laughed when I went to get her out of bed.
GOODWILL SHOES...no I don't normally wear these old fashion shoes but bought them for a party at some point. Macie pulled them out of the closet and proudly wore them around. I get excited thinking about her playing dress-up. Won't it be fun!


MACIE BOOK
The past two summers I have gotten a free Shutterfly book which has been fun for me because I love pictures. Macie absolutely loves looking at "Macie." She goes to the closet where they are at and repeatedly says her name. The funny thing is there are pages she loves to look at and then there are some she quickly wants me to turn. I am so glad we have these books to look at and I think she will enjoy them in the years to come!

Busy Studying Pictures
Macie loves climbing up on the seat and playing with the computer. I have to watch her because I found a key off the other day. Luckily, it clipped back on. We watch videos that I have made of her and her cousins. We have also watched several cute song videos on You Tube like the ABC's and Head and Shoulders.

Last night was a gorgeous night. We have spent almost every night outside since we moved to Keller. We are really taking advantage of the perfect weather we are having right now. There are several kids on our block (ages 14 down to Macie's age) and everyone was out last night. Our neighbor got out all her bright colored chalk and the kids went to work. Then one of the girls started pouring water on the chalk which caused the chalk to run together and make really pretty colors. It ended up being a bit messy. Macie had it all over her face and hands and then the other kids decided to follow her lead putting it on their hands, too!


At this point few of the kids were left and if you can tell the boy without a shirt on has chalk on his entire body. We looked over once and he was laying on the driveway. Macie is wet because she got her turn pouring the water on the driveway. As you can see, water ended up on her.

0 comments: