CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Macie in her tutu

I made Macie her 1st birthday onesie and tutu outfit. I have tried several times to get different cute pictures of her. It isn't easy because Macie is always on the move. Anyway, I love the outfit even though she can't wear it everyday. I also love that she is so active and wanting to explore. One of my favorite things I see Macie doing is playing with her baby. She gets a blanket, one of her bibs, a swim diaper, her baby and puts them in her stroller. She is just beings a little momma all on her own without me teaching her that. She has a little bottle too that she will feed her baby. I just love her so much! WHAT JOY!



She is now in the black shoes because we have misplaced one of the leopard shoes. I know it has to be somewhere, but WHERE? Where did she hide it?

0 comments: