CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Macie doing chores

Macie received a vacuum for Christmas because she loves it every time I vacuum the house. She screams with delight. Today we were organizing her closet and deciding what toys she didn't play with right now and she helped me straighten up. I showed her how to vacuum in straight lines the way I like it. I am sure she will catch on as she gets older.




Here's where Macie goes when she is bad. JUST KIDDING! Macie is a perfect angel although she is learning how to throw some fits when she gets mad. She actually just crawled into the dogs' cage. One really cute thing Macie is doing is when I say it is time to go bye-bye she gets the dogs' leashes or tries to get them to go outside. The dogs get so excited and I have to hurt their feelings because we aren't going for a walk. She loves her dog brothers. I hope she loves her real sibling whenever she gets one.