CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Macie Rolling Over


Macie rolled over about a week ago but I missed it. Zack and I have been putting Macie on her belly and watching her get really mad but I wanted to see her roll over so badly. Then today I put her on her belly before I went to the gym. I went to grab something in my room and came back in and she was on her back. I cheered for her. She looked at me like "you're crazy." So I put her on her belly again and grabbed the camera. She rolled over before I could push play to record it. One more time is all I thought. So I put her on her belly again and it took a little over a minute for Macie to roll over but I was so glad to have it recorded. We tried again after that but she was tuckered out and started to suck her thumb. I am so proud of her!

0 comments: