CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Macie is ready for the summer. She has her swimsuits, sunglasses, and hat. I think she just wants to kick back, relax, and drink bottles by the pool.
Zack and I picked this swimsuit out earlier in the spring. When we went to the pool party this weekend, Macie was a big hit. All the moms there recognized it as the "itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini." Macie really liked the pool. I put her on her belly and moved her around and she sort of kicked her legs. Eventually she looked like she was about to fall asleep so we took her out for a nap.

This swimsuit was too cute to pass up too! Plus, it matches her cute cap.

I bought Macie's sunglasses this past Thursday when Macie and I had a girl's day and went to the mall for the morning. Zack and I had seen the sunglasses one time and I was so excited to see the store had them on sale. I couldn't resist the bargain. Macie wore them the rest of the time shopping and lots of people kept commenting how cute she looked in her sunglasses.
Mom found this hat and outfit and I think it is simply adorable. I think bright pink and green are Macie's "signature colors."

0 comments: