CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy Weekend


First TASTE of Cereal
Zack insisted that we let Macie try rice cereal. Her first few bites were a bit rough. She wasn't so sure about the taste or texture, but as we finished the bowl it slowly got better. She did gag a couple of times. I think I may wait just a bit longer for rice cereal to become part of her diet.

We visited Nana, Zack's grandmother on Saturday. She couldn't believe how big Macie had gotten since the last time she had seen her.

Brandon and Amanda got married on Sunday! It was a beautiful wedding. I loved seeing how happy they are together!

Macie was able to attend her first wedding and I am so glad because it was Mother's Day! We had a great time at the wedding and I was able to spend it with my sweet baby girl.
Macie only took about 2 oz. of her bottle. There was just too much excitement going on around her. She probably is already thinking about her big day...what she'll wear and who she'll marry...well, maybe Macie isn't thinking about that yet, but I am already praying for the person she will one day marry. I hope he is just like her daddy.
Jillian and Macie have so much fun when they are together!

Ok, I had to post this picture. Coolio showed up to the wedding because he is dating a friend of the bride. After me trying to take random photos of him without him noticing, Kristin and I finally got up the nerve to ask for a photo. We had to take two because neither of us liked the first one. Toward the end of the wedding, he rapped 2 or 3 songs for the crowd. It was pretty funny!

1 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

How fun! I really like your dress. Where was the wedding?