CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

8 Weeks

Macie in her new dress and headband.


I am glad the weather has been so warm so she could wear her dress.



We are at Nonnie's house right now for a couple of days because Pappy is out of town on business. Nonnie couldn't believe how much Macie has grown.


Get You Guns Up!

Macie is 8 Weeks and growing right before my eyes. Her personality is starting to show as she is smiling and "talking." She is very cheerful in the morning after she first wakes up so I sit and talk with her for about twenty minutes before doing anything else. This coming week is a BIG week for Macie. On Monday Macie is going to the doctor for her 2 month check-up and first round of shots. It makes me sad thinking about her having to get a shot. I am excited to see how much she has grown. I think she is around 10 lbs. and 22-23 inches long (Zack and I tried to measure her the other day). Her newborn clothes are now too small so we are moving up to the next size which is fun because she has cute new outfits to wear. Tuesday we are headed to Houston so Macie can meet her new cousin, Finley! I think it will be a great trip.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! love her in that dress. and what a sweet smile : )

Anonymous said...

You're smiling girl is precious! What a sweet smile...