CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Macie






We are one step closer to having Macie's room finished. We got her letters for her name this week. I think they turned out great. I also love our chair and table. Zack's Mom covered the chair and made the tablecloth. I think Macie will love her pink and brown room. I can't wait to rock my little girl in the rocker and to put her in her bed. I know the next few weeks will go by so quickly which makes me excited because I can't wait to meet "our gift" and see who she looks like. I do love being pregnant. Every morning when I roll out of bed I think, "I'm pregnant," and I smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so great!
I wish you all the hapiness in the world..for you both and your daughter...
Best regards from Romania!
Adelina:)

Anonymous said...

hey! The letters look great! I think the room is really coming together. Love the feathery lamp, very sassy! =)

The Burlesons said...

I love the room!! Sheldon and I can not wait to meet our new little neice, and I can tell how excited Jackson is about being a big cousin!!!

grammy said...

LOVE the room! LOVE you! Can't wait to LOVE Macie!